Cookie and Privacy Statement
- What personal information do we collect?
- What do we use your personal information for?
- Information about visits to our website
- Third party cookies
- How do we keep your personal information secure?
- How do we control your personal information?
- Sharing your personal information with third parties
- When may it be necessary to share your personal information with third parties?
- How to request details of the personal information we hold about you
- Right to be forgotten “Right to erasure”
- How do I change my cookie settings
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications and/or correspondence via online form with IP addrerss and user agent (browser) information.
Any personal information we gather is provided by you, voluntarily, in order to take advantage of, or purchase our products and/or services.
We use your personal information:
- To complete transactions on our website.
- To manage your account, process your orders and contact you to discuss deliveries.
- To inform you about our newest product launches/services.
- To inform you about disruptions to service.
- To update/inform you of our promotional offers, educational opportunities and events, competitions and/or opportunities to provide us with your feedback on specific brand related topics.
- To market our brand, products, services to you.
- To administrate this website, improve the website’s usability.
- For market research purposes and to understand and analyse our sales, your needs, and your preferences as well.
- To send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- To assist you with any complaints
You may unsubscribe or opt out at any time, however please note, should you opt out of receiving our communications you may miss out on important information about our products and services.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Pages with embedded content from other websites such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, may present cookies. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on our website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. We does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For further details of this policy please contact us your request.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by either selecting the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our email communications, by updating your cookie preferences or by emailing us.
We may hold certain personal information you disclose to us, within a secure, protected and managed database for the duration only of your customer relationship with us, unless explicitly agreed to otherwise by you. This is for the purpose of enabling us to efficiently and effectively manage our service to you, and to keep in touch with you at your consent.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless:
- we have your expressed permission to do so.
- we are required by law to do so, and/or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- it is necessary in order to complete your transaction.
It may be necessary to share your personal information with certain third parties in the interest of completing your transaction with us, for example; preferred courier/delivery partners. In this instance, such third parties must be GDPR compliant and adhere to rules which specifically express how the personal information provided may be used and what the acceptable duration for its use may be, in order to provide the acceptable level of service required.
You may request the details of personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us or write to us at: Rococo Organic Salon, 16 Webb's Road, London SW11 1XJ. There is no fee payable for this service.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address above or contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under Article 17 of the GDPR, individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
Should you wish to request this you can do so verbally or in writing. Our contact telephone number can be found on our website, or you may contact us or write to us at: Rococo Organic Salon, 16 Webb’s Road, London SW11 1XJ.
If you have online account on our website, you can delete your online account promptly by visiting My Account page. Please note that deleting online account can not be undone and is permanent.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
_ga, _gat, _gid
These are Google Analytics cookies and we use them to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Expires at the end of your session except _ga expires after 24 months.
tk_lr, tk_r3d, tk_or, tk_tc
Provided by WordPress for collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.
On login, wordpress uses the wordpress_[hash] cookie to store your authentication details.
After login, wordpress sets the wordpress_logged_in_[hash] cookie, which indicates when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.
WordPress uses this to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
Recognises changes to items in your basket. Expires at the end of your session.
Remembers items stored in your basket. Expires at the end of your session.
Identifys the customer and session expiration time. Expires at the end of your session.
Generates random session for recognising a client. Expires after twelve months.
Processes Stripe payments. Expires at the end of your session.
For reCAPTCHA, registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user, from Google that helps protect websites from spam and abuse.
Csrftoken, rur, urlgen
We use Instagram across our site; this cookie lets you use our Instagram features without having to log in, and contains some tracking information that Instagram uses to improve their services.